We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone. All rooms are non-smoking and no pets.
- Reservations – You must be 18 years old to reserve a room with valid I.D. All reservations require a credit card to guarantee your room. You will be charged for your FULL STAY to secure your reservation.
- Arrival & Departure – Check-in is at 4 p.m. and CHECK-OUT is 11 a.m. A FEE will apply for late checkouts. The hotel office closes at 10 p.m. If you are going to arrive after 10 p.m. please call us at 541-994-8145.
- Cancellations – We require a 48 hours’ notice to cancel your reservation. If you make a reservation within 48 hours notice, we will keep the first night stay. A 10% administration FEE applies to all cancellations.
- Dogs – We do not allow pets of any size. All violators will be subject to a minimum fine of $500
- Damage – Nordic Oceanfront Inn reserves the right to charge up to an additional $500 for any damage found to the guest room upon check out. Additional FEES will also incur if the room needs to be placed “out of order” due to needing repairs
- Continental Breakfast & Pool – Breakfast is served when in season from 7:30 a.m. to 9:30 a.m. Closed the first 3 weeks in December. Pool, Spa & Double Sauna are open from 9:30 a.m. to 9:30 p.m. all year long (Currently CLOSED due to COVID-19).